If you are not in Armenia
If you've decided to get treatment at Nairi MC
Contact us by any communication facilities convenient for you and get the answers of all questions you're concerned about.
Do you need a visa?
Visit the official website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Armenia by the following link:
If you are not in Armenia it's not a problem.
Оur manager will help you to organize your trip to Armenia.
Armenian consular offices abroad are eligible to ratify the documents for Armenia.
Free consular services
The consular services in the Republic of Armenia are free of charge in the following cases:
Diplomatic missions and consular posts of the Republic of Armenia in foreign countries can notarize documents for submission at the territory of the Republic of Armenia. They may also certify documents designated for use in foreign countries, with the provision that they are in one way or another related to the citizens of the Republic of Armenia, as well as documents and their copies belonging to foreign nationals if they relate to their activities or residence in Armenia.
Diplomatic missions and consular posts perform only the following notary services:
- certify the transaction (the contracts, wills, powers of attorney, etc.), except for contracts for the alienation and mortgage of immovable property situated in the territory of the Republic of Armenia;
- take measures to protect the inherited property;
- issue inheritance law certificate;
- issue certificate of title to share in the joint property of spouses;
- certify the authenticity of the copies of documents and extracts from them;
- certify the authenticity of signatures on documents;
- certify the accuracy of the translation of documents;
- certify the fact of a citizen being alive;
- certify the fact of a citizen being in a particular place;
- certify the identity of the citizen with the person shown in the photograph;
- certify the time of presentation of documents;
- accept the deposit of money, valuables and documents.
Click here for the rates of state fees for consular legalization and notary services.
For more information about notary services, you may contact the nearest diplomatic mission or consular post of the Republic of Armenia (click here for the list).
Any person 18 years or older can apply for Armenian citizenship. Terms of acquiring or terminating Armenian citizenship are settled upon the Law of the Republic of Armenia on “Citizenship of the Republic of Armenia” and Governmental Decision N 1390-N (23 November, 2007).
General requirements are: legal residence in Armenia for the last 3 years, good knowledge of Armenian, acquaintance with the Constitution of Armenia.
Procedure of acquiring Armenian citizenship is simplified for ethnic Armenians, for spouses of Armenian citizens, for children of former Armenian citizens (must apply within 3 years after reaching adulthood – 18 years) and for persons who have terminated Armenian citizenship after the year of 1995. In these cases the requirements of legal residence and knowledge of Armenian do not apply.
Armenian citizenship can be awarded without any requirement to persons who have provided exceptional service to the Republic of Armenia.
Citizenship of Armenia is granted upon a decree of the President of the Republic of Armenia.
For any additional information please contact the nearest diplomatic representation or consular institution of the Republic of Armenia. (Click here https://www.mfa.am/en/embassies)
THE LAW OF THE REPUBLIC OF ARMENIA ON CITIZENSHIP OF THE REPUBLIC OF ARMENIA( http://parliament.am/legislation.php?sel=show&ID=1731&lang=eng)
Sign up here for our newsletter